Lisa Carrusca began her work at Brain Balance in 2008 under the direction of Dr P. Scire as Sensory Motor coach and later was promoted to Assistant Director and then to Program Director and now, Center Director. She is from New York and attended Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry. Lisa has worked for many outstanding companies in the past: March of Dimes, Board of Cooperative Educational Services, United Cerebral Palsy Community Services, Learning Bridge and Montessori Academy.
Lisa will be assisting your family with:
• Initial consultation with new families
• Reviewing results from assessments
• Developing Individualized program plans
• Conducting school visits when needed
• Ensuring that your family is well taken care of
Marissa started her journey with Brain Balance as a sibling to a Brain Balance student. She has personally walked the journey and seen the wonderful progress possible. Her passion for kids began through her experiences with her brother and continued through high school where she worked with special needs students through Peer Support. Marissa joined the director team in 2017 and loves seeing the smiling faces as they walk through our doors.
Marissa will be assisting your family with:
• Scheduling appointments
• Taking payments and processing paperwork • Reminder calls for your child’s appointments • Greeting families for each session
Jessica graduated from Kennesaw State University with a B.S. in Exercise Science. She began her career with Brain Balance in 2015 as a sensory motor coach. She has also held roles as cognitive coach and sensory motor/cognitive assessor. In September 2016, she moved into the role of Program Director.
Jessica will be assisting your family with:
• Providing individualized progress reports during parent conferences
• Supporting family needs during the Brain Balance Journey
• Monitoring programming to ensure every child receives superior service