Watch our video to learn more about the signs and symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder in children!
Hypersensitivities to sensory input may include:
- Extreme response to sudden, high-pitched or metallic noises
- Fearful of surprise touch, avoiding hugs
- Fearful of crowds
- Fearful of climbing or falling
- Poor balance
Hyposensitivities to sensory input may include:
- Constant need to touch people or textures
- Not understanding personal space
- High tolerance to pain
- Often harms other children or pets when playing
- Being very fidgety
Learn more about how the Brain Balance Program gets to the root of the problem and can help support improved health and behavior for your child. Watch how Brain Balance can uncover your child's full potential.