Your Child Has the Potential. Brain Balance Can Help
Brain Balance Achievement Center is the Triangles leading drug-free program for helping kids move beyond challenges to achieve greater success and lasting change. This personalized program is designed to improve focus, behavior, social skills, anxiety, sensory processing, and academic performance. The program takes an integrative approach to strengthen the brain and its connections through sensory engagement, physical development, academics, and nutrition.
Creating Change For Children
Research shows that when challenges are present, it’s often related to regions of underconnectivity in the brain. These struggles often make it more difficult for a child to consistently perform at their full potential. Fortunately, the brain can change! We can help.
Learn more about the research behind our approach including:
- Preliminary, on-going research from Harvard University’s McLean Hospital looking at the impact of Brain Balance exercises on ADHD symptoms and brain connectivity
- More than 60 citings of peer-reviewed research supporting our approach
Our center has helped thousands of kids achieve:
- Greater Focus (including help with ADHD)
- Improved Behavior (Including help with ODD)
- Elevated Academic Performance (including help with Dyslexia)
Begin Your Journey
Meaningful change is possible. Contact us to find out how we can create an individual program for your child to move them towards their full potential.
We are located next to the Food Lion grocery store in Rams Gate Plaza. We’d love to have you and your family tour our facility, meet our dedicated staff and see the Brain Balance program in action and the impact our center has made on families in our community.